- Christian Sports Summer Camp will be July 9-13 / 9am - 12:15pm at Watkins Park in Mt. Airy.
- The camp theme is "Breaking Free" and will center on Hebrews 12:1-2a. Each day will have its own theme (focus on specific parts of the verse). Real life sports stories will be used to re-enforce daily Bible themes. Children will learn Bible-based songs, scripture, and Bible stories in addition to sports skills, drills and games for the sport they are registered for.
- Arrive by 8:45am each day for check-in. This will allow camp to start on time.
- The cost to participate is $40 per child. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to make a payment online. If you do not receive this email, please go to www.MtAiryBaptistChurch.com, click on "Give Online" at the top, then "Quick Give" to complete your payment.
- *** YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED! Payment should be completed within 48 hours of registering. Contact the church for alternate payment options - 301-829-2185.
- If you registered your child for our camp last year, please IGNORE the option to re-use the same info from last year because NEW info will be needed.
- Use the link at the top left of this page to register.
- The maximum age are those children that are completing 5th grade this school year (2017-18). Children who will have completed 6th grade this school year (2017-18) are NOT eligible for this camp. Preschoolers must have turned 4yrs old by September 1, 2017 and must be fully potty trained. All other age minimums must be met by July 1, 2018.
- Sport choices are as follows:
1) TEAM 45 - (boys/girls ages 4-5 yrs.Intro sports skills) (PRESCHOOL IS FULL/CLOSED)
2) SOCCER - (boys & girls ages 6-12 yrs)
3) BASKETBALL - (boys & girls ages 8-12 yrs)
4) ULTIMATE FRISBEE - (boys & girls ages 6-12yrs)
5) CHEERLEADING - (girls only age 6-12yrs)