February 01 - 22 2020
Saturdays - 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Dear Parents & Guardians –
The First United Methodist Church of Collingswood is sponsoring a fun indoor soccer program for children in Kindergarten through 3rd grade which will begin on Saturday, February 1st. There will be 2 age level programs – Kindergarten and 1st grade and a 2nd and 3rd grade program. All games are played on the first four Saturday mornings during the month of February beginning at 9:00 AM and concluding by 1:00 PM.
Sign up online at anytime or in person on Saturday, January 18th from 12:00 – 2:00 PM (Use office entrance on Dayton Avenue) There is a registration fee of $10.00 per child to participate in the 4 week program. The Church is located at the corner of Park & Dayton Avenues in Collingswood. (201 Dayton Avenue)
Want to get in and out on Saturday? Just complete the registration form online and stop in to confirm t-shirt sizes and pay the registration fee!!!
Some important Items –
• Games are played on the first four Saturday mornings during the month of February beginning at 9:00 AM and concluding by 1:00 PM. Games last 1 hour. The schedule – which you will be given – is rotating with the teams playing at different times each Sat.
• We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before game time. If you have to leave during the game please be on time to pick up your child.
• Your child will be given a team t-shirt on the day of their first game.
• There is a snack period at half time. If your child has dietary restrictions please let us know.
• There is a registration fee of $10.00 per child to participate in the 4 week program.
• You will receive a phone call or email the week prior to the 1st game telling you the time of the 1st game.
• There are no practice sessions.
• If you are unsure about the weather conditions on game day, please visit the church website-
www.FUMCcollingswood.org. Games cancelled due to weather will not be rescheduled.